- Prep Time:
0.0 out of 5.0 (0)
These Chinese spring rolls are light and crispy. You can store these rolls in refrigerator, make and enjoy them at any time.
- Add eggs in a bowl and beat well.
- Add milk and whisk until fluffy.
- Then add white pepper powder, salt, baking powder, black pepper powder and whisk well.
- Then gradually add flour and mix well.
- Next add corn flour in it, mix and set aside.
- Grease the frying pan with oil, pour prepared mixture and spread evenly and cook from both sides until done; set aside.
- For filling:
- In a pan add butter and let it melt.
- Then add chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Next add white pepper powder, black pepper powder, salt and mix well.
- Then add cabbage, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Add water in flour and mix to make a paste; set aside.
- Take a prepared wrap, add filling, fold from sides, roll up and apply flour paste on sides so that wrap do not open.
- Prepare all the rolls with similar method.
- Then fry the rolls until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup and enjoy.
You may also like
Add Your Comment