- Prep Time:
0.0 out of 5.0 (0)
This is such a fun dessert and is perfect for any event.
- Take egg whites in a bowl and add sugar in it and whipped them medium stiff peaks are made; set them aside.
- Now take melted butter in a bowl and add coco powder in it and mix them well then add egg yolks and mix.
- Now add milk, flour and mix them well.
- Then add beaten egg whites in it and mix them.
- Heat the pan and lightly grease it with oil and pour about ½ cup mixture and cook it from both sides for 20-25 seconds; similarly make all the cakes.
- Now lightly fold the cakes and place them between clean mugs; when it cools down it holds its shape.
- For filling, take heavy cream, vanilla and sugar in a bowl and whipped to stiff peaks.
- Now take crushed chocolates in a bowl and add hot cream in it and mix them together very well.
- Take the cake; fill it with whipped cream; dip in chocolate and sprinkle peanuts.
- Serve chilled.
You may also like
Add Your Comment