- Prep Time:
0.0 out of 5.0 (0)
Cookies are basically baked or cooked food that is small, flattened and usually sweet in taste.
- Take flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl; whisk together and set aside.
- Take butter and add castor sugar and brown sugar and stir until well combined.
- Now add egg, egg yolk and vanilla essence in it and stir to combine.
- Now add flour mixture in it and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips; mix until evenly distributed and put the dough in a refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Place the parchment paper on a baking tray; make small balls of cooking dough and place on a tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Chocolate chip cookies are ready serve with tea.
You may also like
Add Your Comment