- Prep Time:
0.0 out of 5.0 (0)
A very quick and easy cutlets recipe with amazing taste. These cutlets are easy to prepare for an evening snack. It can be served with ketchup.
- Take mashed potatoes in a bowl and add chicken, salt, black pepper, white pepper, cumin seeds, garlic powder, soy sauce, lemon juice, green chilies, onion in it and mix them well.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl and set them aside.
- Take potato mixture and make small round cutlets then dip in eggs and coat with bread crumbs well.
- Make all the cutlets and fry in oil on medium to high flame from both sides.
- Serve with ketchup and enjoy.
You may also like
Add Your Comment