- Prep Time:
5.0 out of 5.0 (1)
Are you looking for an easy and best fudge brownie? Then you are at a right place. This recipe is so good, simple and delicious that you will definitely love it and will try it again and again.
- Preheat oven at 180 C.
- Chop the chocolate; melt half chocolate and save other half for later use.
- Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Then add eggs and vanilla essence in it and mix for 1-2 minutes until the mixture become fluffy.
- Next add melted chocolate and mix.
- Then add all purpose flour, cocoa powder and mix until combine well.
- Then add remaining chocolate chunks; mix and then transfer the mixture into a parchment paper lined baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, and then let it cool completely.
- Slice; serve and enjoy.
You may also like
Add Your Comment