- Prep Time:
0.0 out of 5.0 (0)
This simple recipe of bagel is delicious. It does not need a lot of ingredients and effort. This recipe is so good that you will be definitely satisfied. It simply tastes amazing with cream cheese.
- Preheat the oven at 180 c and line a baking tray with butter paper, spray oil and set aside.
- In a bowl, add yeast, ½ tsp castor sugar, 3-4 tbsp warm water and mix well; set aside.
- In another bowl, take all purpose flour, salt, remaining castor sugar and mix well.
- Then add yeast mixture, 1½ cup water; mix well and knead to make soft dough.
- Grease that bowl with oil and put prepared dough in it; cover it with plastic wrap and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes knead the dough again and then divide it into equal parts.
- Shape them into bagels and place them on baking tray, spray some oil, cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat sufficient water in a pan, add maple syrup, baking soda and let it come to simmer.
- Next add prepared bagels and poach for 60 seconds on each side and place it on wire rack to cool slightly.
- Brush the poached bagels with milk and sprinkle sesame seeds on each bagel.
- Place the wire rack on baking tray and bake for 14-16 minutes.
- Serve with cream cheese and honey; enjoy.
You may also like
Add Your Comment