- Prep Time:
0.0 out of 5.0 (0)
These brownies are very good and tasty. These peanut brownies taste delicious and are very easy to make.
- Take brown sugar, butter and water in a pan and heat on low flame; remove and leave it to cool down.
- Now add cinnamon, coco powder, peanuts, baking powder and flour and mix, then add water mixture slowly.
- Grease the mold with oil or butter and pour the mixture.
- Now bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool, cut the cake in small squares and serve.
You may also like
Add Your Comment