- Prep Time:
4.0 out of 5.0 (8)
Dessert is compulsory on special occasions. Fruit trifle is the easiest and time saving dessert recipe you can make for your meal or for any special occasion. You can add fruits of your choice.
- Take a pan; add milk and sugar and bring it to boil.
- Then in a separate bowl add vanilla custard powder and milk and mix well.
- Next add this mixture into boiled milk, whisk and cook until it thickens.
- Then turn off the flame and whisk to cool down.
- In a separate bowl, add fruits, caster sugar and mix well.
- Now take a serving dish/bowl, add a layer of plain cake, make a layer of mixed fruits over it then pour half of the custard mixture over it; repeat the procedure.
- For decoration, put some fruits over it.
- Put in the refrigerator for 1 hour and serve chilled.
You may also like
Add Your Comment