- Prep Time:
0.0 out of 5.0 (0)
Kabsa is a rice dish originates from Saudi Arabia but generally considered as a national dish in Arabian Peninsula. This dish is made with rice and meat.
- In a blender add tomatoes and grind to make a puree and set aside.
- In a pan add cooking oil, onion and Saute until translucent; add garlic paste and mix well.
- Then add mutton and mix well until it changes color.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, cloves, green cardamom, cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, dried lemon and mix well for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add Tomato paste, prepare tomato puree and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Next add water mix well and bring it to boil; cover and cook on low flame for 1 hour or until meat is tender.
- Add rise, salt and mix.
- Cover and cook on low flame for 15 to 20 minutes.
- For tomato sauce in a blender add green chilies, garlic, coriander seeds, salt, curry powder, fresh coriander, lemon juice, tomatoes, water and blind well.
- Serve and enjoy.
You may also like
Add Your Comment