- Prep Time:
5.0 out of 5.0 (3)
If you are going to make macaron first time at home then don’t worry you can make them very easily at home. These tiny cookies look very pretty and delicious. Let’s jump to the recipe.
- Sift the almond flour and sugar to a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl and discard the large lumps; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks form.
- Then gradually add the granulated sugar until fully incorporated and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Next add food colors; beat until combined.
- Now add about ⅓ of the sifted almond flour mixture and gently fold using spatula until combine.
- After the last edition of almond flour mixture continues to fold slowly until the batter completely combined; the mixture will be smooth and glossy.
- Transfer the batter into a piping bag.
- Pipe the macrons onto a butter paper spacing at least 1 inch apart then tap the baking tray on a flat surface for at least five times to Flatten the macarons and release air bubbles.
- Let macarons rest at room temperature for 30-45 minutes until dry to touch.
- Preheat the oven at 150 C.
- Now bake macarons for 14-15 minutes; remove and let them cool completely.
- For filling:
- Place the raspberries and sugar in a small saucepan.
- Cook it at low flame until soft and bubbly.
- Sieve and discard the seeds.
- Pour the sauce back to the saucepan and add chopped white chocolate and heavy cream.
- Now cook it over low flame stirring occasionally until the chocolate melt.
- Remove from flame; let it cool slightly; transfer to piping bag.
- Match two macarons of about the same size; add prepared filling to 1 macaron and top it with another macaron and to create a sandwich.
- Repeat the procedure with the remaining macarons.
- Place the macarons in an airtight container.
- Serve and enjoy.
You may also like
Add Your Comment