- Prep Time:
0.0 out of 5.0 (0)
These can be freeze in an airtight container and can be use later. These meatballs can be made with ground chicken, fish or meat.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Mix together with the fork or bare hands, until well mixed.
- Form into 1-inch balls, rolling them between hands so they are nice and round.
- Take oil in a pan and cook them for 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the meatballs on serving dish and serve with sauce or ketchup.
You may also like
Add Your Comment