- Prep Time:
5.0 out of 5.0 (1)
This simple, creamy, delicious homemade red velvet ice cream recipe is just amazing. Give it a try.
- In a bowl, add cream and beat until soft peaks form.
- Then add vanilla essence, cocoa powder, and red food color and beat until well combined.
- Next add condense milk and beat again.
- Take an air tight container and add prepared mixture; cover the surface of ice cream with butter paper then cover the container with lid.
- Freeze for about 8 hours (Better to leave it overnight).
- Serve and enjoy.
You may also like
Add Your Comment