- Prep Time:
0.0 out of 5.0 (0)
A healthy breakfast is not only good for health but also gives you energy. This omelet is good to start healthy day. This is not only healthy but also simple and easy to cook.
- Take a bowl, add eggs, water, black pepper powder, salt in it and mix well to combine; set aside.
- Take oil in a pan; add garlic paste and spinach and saute for 1-2 minute; then sprinkle a pinch of salt on it and mix.
- Remove and set it aside.
- Then add butter in a separate pan and let the butter melt.
- Next pour egg mixture in a pan.
- Cover the pan and cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Next add spinach and cheese on it and fold the omelet; cover and cook on low flame for 1 more minute.
- Serve and enjoy.
You may also like
Add Your Comment